FUCK BUSH!! I don't care if FBI or HomeLand security is monitoring my blog and they put me in the pound-my-ass pound for this. One fuckin pound is worth 2 fucking dollars. I can hear the English laughing at our ass - "We pulled our troops out for a reason laddie. You thought we needed more of them back in England, huh!! You ignorant bastards. Keep laughing at our accent and our dental plans until you become the world bum from being the world police. Let's see you laugh then."
I, for one, think that Bush is the worst president America has ever had. Not that I know that many presidents but I know stupid when I see one. Senior wasn't too far behind either but Junior just went all the way. 1$ was almost 46 Rs when I came here 3 months ago. Now it is 41 Rs. 5 Rs in 3 months!! No economy can fall faster than this except for the ones that are having a military coup or ones that are in the midst of a civil war. Kudos to Bush for this great achievement.
For those of you "ignorant bastards" wondering what "Rs" in the earlier paragraph stands for, it is Rupees, you idiots - currency of India, Pakistan and a few other countries in South Asia. There is a world outside of USA and may be you should know about it. NO!! Caribbean, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Europe and South-East Asia is not a list of all places outside US. Sorry to break your bubble, but they aren't countries either. If you read the last line and think "Aren't they ?!", then you are the reason Bush is in the fuckin White House. Go hit yourself in the head with a shovel.
While I am on that topic, what the hell does "third-world" mean? Where did that come from? Just because US was in a cold war against USSR and people were too lazy to remember all the other country names, doesn't mean we can use that term in a derogatory way now. FYI... Most of those "third-world" countries have gone through thousands of years of civilization and they have exhausted most of their natural resources. Hence, they are now poor. It has been a little over 500 years since Columbus landed here. At the speed we are using our resources -not to mention with some timely help from Bush - we should be able to hit the poor mark easily within another 500, even 300 if we push for it.
I am way off the topic now. Back on to the train of thoughts. Isn't there any way in the constitution to kick Bush out of office? I need to learn about American constitution just to see if there is any way he can get kicked out of the white house. That stupid ass does not belong there. He only belongs in the ranch with his head up his horse's ass. Even the horse would be like "Did you know that you could have used a flashlight instead of putting your head in my ass? Jesus Christ!! Grow a brain man."
Never have I longed for time to roll faster just so that this man gets out of the white house. The day he gets out of office would literally be the happiest day of my life. And hopefully, the next one won't be a bigger asshole. If he/she is, I am getting the fuck out of this country and moving to somewhere in Europe or Asia. Switzerland, may be - coz I can rest assured they are never going to war. Like Robin Williams once wisely put it "How butch is an army with wine openers in their army gear?"
I, for one, think that Bush is the worst president America has ever had. Not that I know that many presidents but I know stupid when I see one. Senior wasn't too far behind either but Junior just went all the way. 1$ was almost 46 Rs when I came here 3 months ago. Now it is 41 Rs. 5 Rs in 3 months!! No economy can fall faster than this except for the ones that are having a military coup or ones that are in the midst of a civil war. Kudos to Bush for this great achievement.
For those of you "ignorant bastards" wondering what "Rs" in the earlier paragraph stands for, it is Rupees, you idiots - currency of India, Pakistan and a few other countries in South Asia. There is a world outside of USA and may be you should know about it. NO!! Caribbean, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Europe and South-East Asia is not a list of all places outside US. Sorry to break your bubble, but they aren't countries either. If you read the last line and think "Aren't they ?!", then you are the reason Bush is in the fuckin White House. Go hit yourself in the head with a shovel.
While I am on that topic, what the hell does "third-world" mean? Where did that come from? Just because US was in a cold war against USSR and people were too lazy to remember all the other country names, doesn't mean we can use that term in a derogatory way now. FYI... Most of those "third-world" countries have gone through thousands of years of civilization and they have exhausted most of their natural resources. Hence, they are now poor. It has been a little over 500 years since Columbus landed here. At the speed we are using our resources -not to mention with some timely help from Bush - we should be able to hit the poor mark easily within another 500, even 300 if we push for it.
I am way off the topic now. Back on to the train of thoughts. Isn't there any way in the constitution to kick Bush out of office? I need to learn about American constitution just to see if there is any way he can get kicked out of the white house. That stupid ass does not belong there. He only belongs in the ranch with his head up his horse's ass. Even the horse would be like "Did you know that you could have used a flashlight instead of putting your head in my ass? Jesus Christ!! Grow a brain man."
Never have I longed for time to roll faster just so that this man gets out of the white house. The day he gets out of office would literally be the happiest day of my life. And hopefully, the next one won't be a bigger asshole. If he/she is, I am getting the fuck out of this country and moving to somewhere in Europe or Asia. Switzerland, may be - coz I can rest assured they are never going to war. Like Robin Williams once wisely put it "How butch is an army with wine openers in their army gear?"
1 comment:
£1 = $2... good for me :) :D
hilarious post...!!!
Post a Comment